Get Savvy. Get Social. Get Bizzy.
Ladies, if you
- are not using social media (much) but want to start
- are looking for a way to incorporate social media to grow your practice that fits your schedule
- want to understand how it works but don’t have a lot of free time to learn it from scratch
- have tried social media, but got stuck/frustrated/lost and want to re-start
- are interested in getting business tips, experiences and advice from experts and being part of a community that supports each other
Then join Bizzy Tooth Mommy.
Running a business, especially a dental practice, are not what they used to be years ago.
- You have a different perspective on running a business.
- Your team dynamic is different.
- Heck, even the way you interact and treat patients is different.
And many of you are also moms. Sometimes tricky, often challenging.
Bizzy Tooth Mommy talks about:
- what’s all the biz about?
–business tips and bytes to spark your practice
- life perspectives
–it’s your biz, so of course we need some spark for YOU
- practicing adventures
–gems from others’ experiences, interviews with experts, and more
- on the way to social media
–marketing do’s, dont’s and how-to’s that are the wave of NOW
“Bizzy Tooth Mommy is easy to read but also full of deep truths. It always leaves me with a smile as I recognize myself in those paragraphs. I wish this blog was around when I was starting in dentistry and motherhood, it would have made all the difference!” ~~ Daniela S., DDS
“Bizzy Tooth Mommy is a fantastic resource for business tips, social media and leadership for today’s dental practice. The advice rests on a platform of inspiration for female dentists, first and foremost.
What makes Ritu’s perspective unique is that she is a dentist, mother, business owner, and entrepreneur herself—and she’s not afraid to tell it like it is. A great place to start whether you’re looking for a few good tips, or love the idea of relationships and a community to support you.”~~Rita Zamora, Social Media Marketing for Dental & Medical Professionals
So, if you’re brand new, or new-ish (who’s counting?),
you’ve been around for a bit,
As a thank you, I even put together a little 9-part goodie that I think you’ll find really helpful:
“9 Mistakes To Avoid When Using Social Media For Your Practice”
All yours, and FREE.
See you soon!
Get a FREE Report: 9 Mistakes To Avoid When Using Social Media For Your Practice